The Association for pediatric metabolic disorders (APS) represents a sub-specialty in pediatrics ; as such, it is committed to establishing cooperation with national societies of Pediatrics and other scientific societies and associations.
Bank account number: 0007249330
Apotheker- und Ärztebank, BLZ: 3006 0601
IBAN-Number: DE23 3006 0601 0007 2493 30
BIC (Swift-Code): DAAEDEDD
Honorary members of the APS
According to the statutes of the APS, honorary members could be elected at the proposal of the executive committee by the general assembly with a simple majority of persons who have made a special contribution to the pediatric metabolic disorders.
So far, the following honorary members have been elected (in alphabetical order):
- Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h.c. Horst Bickel, Heidelberg (†)
- Helmut Brehl, Heilbronn
- Prof. Dr. med. Hans J. Bremer, Düsseldorf
- Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Brodehl, Hannover (†)
- Prof. Dr. Cornelis Jakobs, Amsterdam
- Prof. Dr. med. Eberhard Mönch, Berlin
- Dr. rer. nat. Ursula Wachtel, Bad Homburg
The statutes of the APS were adjusted during the general meeting on 09.03.2017. Via these links you could open the current statutes and the statutes which are valid until the end of the year 2017.